Smudge - Digital Painting in Photoshop

Hello there ! Today i will show you the digital painting in photoshop. There are many ways to make digital painting artwork. Usually people who use Adobe Photoshop for the first time think that is very difficult to paint or draw digitally. I suggest you to keep calm and don't stop learn to create the final result. I like to use Adobe Photoshop and smudge technique to make digital panting artwork.

                                 Before                                                                          After



I started by creating a new document in Photoshop. And then I started with some idea. I like this Natasha Wilona photo's, she is one of Indonesian female Artist. For my painting I just use Deardoff brushes. Before you start smudge painting, you have to prepare your brush settings. Be careful when you use it. Pay attention to thedetail in the hair and face. I choose Color dodge & burn and add a little brush on his face.

Continue detailing, working in the shadows, clothing, skin, hair, etc ... until you are satisfied with everything. This takes much time and effort, but it's really rewarding at the end.

When complete, you can flatten the image (Layer> Flatten image) and try to make things even more realistic colors using the image adjustment tools, feel that their work need some colors that were not used. If you have any suggestions,, i'm really happy, just give your comment.  Smudge - Digital Painting in Photoshop
Lebih baru Lebih lama

Formulir Kontak